|Hair Loss Problem In Women|
Hair transplant surgery in reality is a procedure in which a dermatological surgeon uses to shift one’s hair from a hair-filled section of the head to the area of baldness. The hair is usually the hair which get transplant is usually taken from the backside or side to the front part of the patient’s head. During the hair transplant surgery in India a local anesthesia is given to the patient so that he / he may not suffer from any sort of pain. As we all know that to cope with the problem of hair loss in men and women a variety of hair transplant techniques are available out of which Micro-Mini grafting and Follicular Unit Transplants are main.
Let’s start discussing about the whole procedure of hair transplant in India step by step:-
1. First of all doctors use a very small needle to numb the area of the scalp.
2. Then with the help of scalpel hair from the scalp are removed. And after removing hair the scalp is sewn closed.
3. Then with the help of a sharp knife the surgeon first of all separates the whole removed portion of the scalp and tries to divide it into small fragments.
4. In the next step some tiny holes are made in the patients scalp with the help of needle or may be with the help of blade.
5. After making tiny holes on the scalp hairs are then gently placed on those particular holes.
6. After completing of the whole grafting procedure the patient’s scalp is usually covered with the bandage to avoid any sort of complication.
The point of great importance is that during one sitting or in one session thousands of hair may get transplant. And after the gap of at least ten days the patient’s stitches may get removed. But this does not mean that patient does not need to visit again to the surgeon. He /she may have to visit the surgeon at least three or four times only then he /she may able to enjoy those hair which they ever desire to have.
Now let’s discuss about some major side effects of hair transplant surgery:-
1. After surgery patient may suffer from bleeding problem.
2. Patient may also face the swelling problem for few days after the surgery.
3. Sometimes the patient has to face itching in wounds.
4. In the case of ill treatment the patient may suffer from different infections.
5. Patient may also have to face the numbness problem or lack of sensation.
6. The patient may feel extra tightness in his /her scalp after the surgery.
7. This also quite possible that in some cases patient may feel lot of pain and discomfort after the surgery.
8. This is also seen that due the doze of anesthesia which is use to given to the patient at the time of surgery sometimes any sort of allergies may also take place.
Before going for the surgery it is essential that patient must know about all minute facts that use to deal with this surgery. In the case of ignorance the patient may suffer from many problems in their coming future.